Table of Contents
Podcasting has become a popular way to share audio content online, and many people use their smartphones to record and edit podcasts. The Bm-800 is a professional studio microphone that can be used to record high-quality audio for podcasts. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect the Bm-800 to your smartphone and use it to record a podcast.
- Connect the BM-800 microphone to your smartphone using the included adapter
- Open the recording app on your smartphone
- Select the BM-800 as your input device
- Press record and start speaking into the microphone
- When you’re finished recording, press stop and save your file
RECORDING MY SONG COVERS !!!+ HOW TO SET-UP BM 800 CONDENSER MIC & V8 SOUND CARD ON ANDROID PHONE
Can We Use Bm 800 Microphone on Phone?
No, the BM 800 microphone cannot be used on a phone. This is because the BM 800 is an XLR microphone and requires phantom power, which phones do not provide. Additionally, the BM 800 has a frequency response that is not well-suited for use with phones.
How Do I Connect My Bm800 to My Phone?
If you have a BM800 microphone, you may be wondering how to connect it to your phone. While there are a few different ways to do this, the most common is through the use of an adapter.
The first thing you’ll need to do is find an adapter that is compatible with both your BM800 and your phone.
Once you have the adapter, simply plug it into the appropriate ports on each device. In most cases, you will need to use the 3.5mm input on your BM800 and the 3.5mm output on your phone. Once the adapter is plugged in, you should be able to start using your BM800 with your phone right away.
If you’re having trouble getting it to work, make sure that both devices are turned on and that they are paired together correctly. You may also need to adjust the settings on your BM800 or phone so that they are configured for use with a microphone.
How Do I Record a Podcast on My Phone?
There are a few different ways that you can record a podcast on your phone. One way is to use a voice recorder app, such as the Voice Memos app that comes pre-installed on iPhones. You can also use a dedicated recording app like GarageBand or Hindenburg Journalist.
If you want to get more technical, you can connect an external microphone to your phone using an adapter and then record your podcast using one of the apps mentioned above. This will give you better sound quality than if you were to just use the built-in microphone on your phone. Whichever method you choose, make sure you test it out beforehand to ensure that everything is working properly.
Once you’re ready to start recording, hit the record button and start talking!
How Can I Record a Podcast for Free?
Recording a podcast for free is easier than you might think. There are many ways to record a podcast, but the best way to do it for free is to use your computer and some basic recording software.
To get started, all you need is a quiet room and something to prop up your computer so that the microphone isn’t too close to your mouth.
Once you have those things, open up your recording software and hit record! If you’re using Garageband or another similar program, you can add in other tracks later on. This can be helpful if you want to add music or sound effects to your podcast.
Just make sure that each track is its own separate file so that you can edit them individually later on. Once you’ve recorded your podcast, hit save and export it as an MP3 file. Congratulations, you’ve just recorded your first podcast!
How to Record a Podcast on the Go
Podcasting is a great way to share your ideas and connect with like-minded people. But what if you’re out and about, and don’t have access to a studio or equipment? Here’s how to record a podcast on the go, using just your smartphone.
First, find a quiet place to record. This can be difficult if you’re traveling, but try to find a room where you won’t be disturbed. Once you’ve found a spot, launch the recording app on your phone.
For iPhone users, the Voice Memos app is a good option. For Android users, there are several apps available that will work well. Next, hit record and start talking!
Remember to speak clearly and slowly, so that your listeners can easily understand you. If you make any mistakes, don’t worry – you can always edit them out later. When you’re done recording, hit stop and save your file.
Now it’s time to edit your podcast and add any finishing touches. You can do this using a simple audio editing program like Audacity (which is free). Just import your recorded file, trim out any unwanted sections, and add in any background music or sound effects that you want.
Then export the file as an MP3 so it’s ready to share with the world!
How to Record a Podcast on Spotify
Spotify is a music streaming service that offers users the ability to record podcasts. If you’re new to podcasting, or if you’re looking for an alternative to recording your podcast on another platform, Spotify is a great option. Here’s how to record a podcast on Spotify:
1. Create an account and log in to Spotify. You’ll need to create a new account if you don’t already have one.
2. Go to the “Podcasts” section of the Spotify website and click “Create New Podcast.”
3. Give your podcast a name and description, then click “Next.”
4. Choose whether you want your podcast to be public or private, then click “Next.”
5. Select the type of audio file you want to use for your podcast (MP3 or AAC), then click “Next.”
6. Connect your microphone to your computer and click “Record Podcast.” You can also add music or other audio files from your computer by clicking the “Add Media” button. To stop recording, click the “Stop Recording” button.
When you’re finished, click “Save Recording.” If everything looks good, go ahead and hit “Publish”!
How to Record a Podcast in the Same Room
In order to record a podcast in the same room, you will need the following equipment: -A computer with an audio interface -A microphone
-An XLR cable (optional)
Once you have gathered all of the necessary equipment, follow these steps to record your podcast:
1. Connect your microphone to your audio interface using an XLR cable. If you are using a USB microphone, you can skip this step.
2. Open your recording software and create a new project.
3. Configure your settings in the recording software. For best results, use a bit depth of 24 bits and a sample rate of 44100 Hz.
4. Put on your headphones and press the “record” button in your software. Begin speaking into the microphone at a moderate level – too soft and your audience won’t be able to hear you, but too loud will cause distortion. Try to keep your distance from the microphone around 6 inches or 15 centimeters.
5. When you’re finished recording, press the “stop” button in your software and save your file.
How to Record a Podcast on Your Iphone
Are you looking to start your own podcast, but not quite sure how to get started? Have no fear! Recording a podcast on your iPhone is easy and only requires a few simple steps.
To begin, open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. This can be found by going to your home screen and tapping on the “Apps” folder. Then, simply tap on the Voice Memos icon to launch the app.
Next, tap on the red record button at the bottom of the screen to begin recording your podcast episode. You can stop and start recording as needed throughout your episode. When you’re finished recording, tap on the stop button (the square button next to the record button).
Once you’ve stopped recording, you can preview your episode by tapping on the play button (the triangle button next to the stop button). If you’re happy with what you recorded, tap on “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen. Here, you can choose to save or delete your recordings.
If saving, you can name your file and choose where it will be saved (e.g., iCloud Drive). Now that you have a saved copy of your podcast episode, it’s time to edit it! To do this, open up GarageBand (another app that should be pre-installed on your iPhone).
Once in Garageband, select “Create New Project,” then choose “Podcast.” From here, drag and drop your recorded audio file into GarageBand’s timeline. Now comes the fun part: editing!
You can add music bed tracks, sound effects, and even different voice tracks if desired. Get creative and make your podcast Episode sounding just how you want it! When you’re finished editing in Garageband,, export your final product as an MP3 file so it can be easily shared online or downloaded onto other devices.
Also Read: Do You Need A Website For A Podcast?
Anchor Podcast Recording
Anchor is the simplest way to make a podcast, brought to you by the team at Spotify. With Anchor, you can record and edit your podcast right from your phone or computer. There’s no need for expensive equipment or complicated software.
And best of all, it’s free! Whether you’re a first-time podcaster or a seasoned pro, Anchor is the easiest way to make a great sounding podcast. Here’s everything you need to know about recording and editing your podcast with Anchor.
Recording Your Podcast with Anchor You can record your entire podcast directly in the Anchor app (on either iOS or Android) without ever having to leave the app. To start recording, just tap “Record” at the bottom of the screen and then hit “Start Recording.”
Once you’re done recording, tap “Stop Recording” and then “Save.” You can also add additional recordings by tapping “Add Segment” after you save your initial recording. This is perfect for if you want to add an intro or outro later on, or if you want to splice together multiple segments from different recordings.
Editing Your Podcast with Anchor After you finish recording your podcast, it’s time to edit! Editing is totally optional, but we recommend doing at least a little bit of editing before releasing your episode publicly.
It doesn’t have to be perfect – just clean up any long pauses, stutters, umms…you get the idea. To edit your episode:
1) Tap on the episode in your show page
2) Tap “Edit Episode”
3) Use the trimming tools at the top of the screen to cut out any unwanted parts of your recording
4) Hit “Save & Exit” when you’re done!
How to Record a Professional Podcast
Assuming you would like a blog post about tips for recording a professional podcast: When it comes to creating a professional podcast that sounds great, there are a few key things to keep in mind:
1. Use high-quality equipment. This may seem obvious, but using lower quality equipment will result in lower quality audio. If you want your podcast to sound its best, use microphones and other equipment that are designed for recording audio.
2. Find a quiet place to record. Ambient noise can be distracting and make it difficult for listeners to focus on what you’re saying. When possible, try to find a quiet room or space where you can record without too much background noise.
3. Speak clearly and at a moderate pace. Again, this may seem obvious but it’s important to enunciate your words and speak at a pace that is easy for listeners to follow along with. Avoid filler words like “um” or “uh” as much as possible, and take your time when speaking so that people can understand what you’re saying.
4 . Edit your recordings. Not every recorded episode is going to be perfect, and that’s okay!
But editing out any major mistakes or issues will help create a smoother listening experience for your audience . There are various software programs available that can be used for editing audio recordings , so experiment with different options until you find one that works well for you .
How to Use Bm-800 Microphone on Phone
If you’re looking for a way to use your BM-800 microphone with your phone, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to make sure that your phone is compatible with the BM-800. Next, you’ll need to connect the microphone to your phone using the appropriate adapter.
Once you’ve done that, you should be able to use the BM-800 with your phone without any issues.
How to Record Video for Podcast
Podcasts are a great way to connect with your audience and share information in a engaging and entertaining way. But how do you actually record video for your podcast? Here are some tips:
1. Choose the right equipment. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on fancy cameras and microphones – your laptop’s built-in webcam and microphone will work just fine. However, if you want to up your production value, there are some affordable options out there that can make a big difference.
For example, the Blue Yeti USB microphone is a popular choice among podcasters.
2. Set up your recording space. Make sure you’re in a quiet room with good lighting. If possible, use a tripod to keep your camera steady (this isn’t essential, but it does help).
3. Hit record! Start by introducing yourself and giving an overview of what you’ll be talking about in the episode.
Then dive into the meat of your content – share stories, provide tips and advice, interview guests, etc. Remember to wrap up at the end so people know what to expect in future episodes.
4. Edit and publish your episode. Once you’ve recorded everything, it’s time to edit it down into a tight and polished final product. If you’re not comfortable editing audio or video yourself, there are plenty of online services (like Fiverr) where you can outsource this task for relatively cheap rates .
Finally, upload your completed episode to iTunes or wherever else people can listen/watch online!
If you’re looking to start a podcast, you may be wondering how to go about recording it. You may be surprised to learn that you can use your smartphone to record a high-quality podcast. All you need is the right app and some basic equipment.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to record a podcast on your smartphone using the BM-800 microphone. First, you’ll need to download a suitable recording app. We recommend using the Hindenburg Journalist app as it’s designed specifically for podcasts and offers a wide range of features.
Once you’ve installed the app, open it up and create a new project. Next, connect your BM-800 microphone to your phone using an adaptor cable. If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll need the Lightning to 3.5mm adapter; if you’re using an Android phone, you’ll need a USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter.
Once connected, open up the recording app and select the BM-800 as your input device. Now it’s time to start recording! Make sure everyone in your podcast has their own headset so they can hear each other clearly during the recording process.
When you’re ready, hit the record button and start chatting away! Remember to speak clearly and at a consistent volume throughout the recording. Once you’re done, hit stop and save your file.
You can then edit it in the app or export it for further editing in another program like GarageBand or Audacity . And that’s all there is to it! With just your smartphone and a BM-800 microphone ,you can easily record high-quality podcasts anywhere, anytime!